Consulting services in international logistics and customs clearance of goods on territory of the Russian Federation will be beneficial for companies that either participate or only plan to participate in international trade with companies operating in the Russian Federation.
Foreign economic activity (FEA) provides solutions to problems of increased complexity affecting various areas of law, as well as its law enforcement practice, and the implementation of various international norms and regulations.
Few companies can afford a staff obtaining required qualifications. Meanwhile consulting service allows to reduce efforts of conducting foreign trade activities with partners in the Russian Federation.
Qualified specialists of Importo Group offer expert support and recommendations for domestic and foreign companies based on many years of experience:
OUR CLIENTS ARE THOSE WHO:
- are entering an external market without prior experience in foreign business;
- have minor projects in the field of foreign economic activity and do not need to employ specialists in logistics and customs clearance fields;
- want to reduce the time and the risks by building optimal logistics schemes for delivery of goods and customs clearance of goods on the territory of the Russian Federation.
WE OFFER CONSULTING SERVICES ON THE FOLLOWING ISSUES:
- working out optimal logistics schemes during trade with companies from the Russian Federation;
- customs clearance legislation of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Russian Federation, as well as the current law enforcement practice;
- currency control regulation in the Russian Federation;
- accounting in foreign economic activity in the Russian Federation;
- working out an optimal model for the implementation of a foreign trade deal with a resident company of the Russian Federation;
- working out foreign trade contracts;
- technical, sanitary, epidemiological, veterinary, and phytosanitary regulation in the Russian Federation and the EAEU.
WE PROVIDE ASSISTANCE IN:
- preparation of all the necessary documents required for the import of various goods into the territory of the Russian Federation, as well as their release into free circulation;
- preparation of a set of documents required to confirm the customs value of goods in the Russian Federation;
- preparation of a set of documents required to obtain preferences in the payment of customs duties;
- labeling goods in accordance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union;
- conducting of marketing researches on the markets of importers and exporters in the Russian Federation.